Job Category: Research Analyst
Location: Work from anywhere (Global)
We strongly believe in adding customer value and providing exceptional customer service. We take pride in providing solutions in the form of products and services that improve our customers’ businesses because, at the end of the day, it’s all about our customers! As a Research Analyst, you’ll play a crucial role in providing our hotel clients with the most up-to-date information on the group meetings industry. You’ll contact event and meeting planners to gather and collect feedback, contact information and event information to ensure our meetings industry database contains real-time data. You’ll work in a fast-paced, goal-driven environment, performing a high volume of outbound phone calls to conduct telephone interviews.
- Perform 40+ outbound phone calls and complete at least 4+ phone interviews per day with meeting planners to obtain event information
- Utilize strong computer and research skills to obtain event information via the internet
- Input and update detailed event information into Knowland’s database
- Meet and exceed monthly goals
- Proven success making outbound phone calls
- Possess self-motivation to achieve and exceed goals
- Strong computer and research skills and adept at conducting internet research
- 1+ years of customer service experience that includes performing telephone outreach
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Past experience working from home a plus
Besides the opportunity to work with smart, fun, hard-working Knowland employees, you will have uncapped growth potential, a work/life balance, and a competitive suite of benefits. Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company contribution, short and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, gym reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, childcare reimbursement and paid holidays and paid time-off. Pay, benefits and incentives are all highly competitive.
This is a home-based position, so you must be comfortable working from home.
Knowland is a globally recognized provider of meeting and group data that offers extensive insight into market analytics, group industry trends, and powerful benchmarking tools. Over the past decade, we have developed innovative, creative products for the hospitality industry that help increase group revenue performance. Our technology gives hoteliers the tools to define market potential, target the most profitable group opportunities, increase market share, identify and develop new customers, and gain insight into group characteristics and booking patterns. Knowland tools are developed around the idea that by understanding a group’s booking behaviors and patterns of the past, opportunities are created for the future.
Knowland is an equal opportunity employer and seeks qualified candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, national origin or age.
How To ApplyClick Here to Apply