Full Job Description
The RAND Survey Research Group (SRG) is currently hiring Telephone Interviewers. This is a part-time, hourly, temporary adjunct staff position without benefits for the period May to December 2021. Interviewers will work 18-30 hours per week in scheduled 6-hour shifts. Interviewers will work remotely on this project. We anticipate additional openings for an onsite project starting in June.
Interviewers will conduct structured 15-minute telephone interviews using CATI (Computer-Assisted Telephone Interviewing) with individuals about the care they received during their recent hospital stay. Interviewers are required to follow study protocols and strict quality control procedures.
Interviewers on this project will work remotely after they have successfully completed onsite training and worked 2-3 shifts in our Santa Monica call center. Appropriate distancing and other safety protocols are in place in the call center.
- Excellent verbal communications skills
- Clear speaking voice and professional telephone manner
- Good telephone interpersonal skills to establish rapport with participants
- Comfort talking with people from diverse backgrounds about sensitive topics
- Good computer skills; Experience with CATI systems helpful
- Ability to work in a production-oriented, closely monitored environment
- Ability to read scripts verbatim and adhere to strict quality control procedures
- Availability to work 18-30 hours per week during 6-hour scheduled shifts, including at least one weekend day
- WORK FROM HOME requires high-speed internet connection and a quiet, private space in which to work. We provide equipment.
Successful applicants must attend a mandatory paid 4-day training at the RAND Santa Monica office and will work 2-3 shifts onsite before being eligible for remote work. Training begins Thursday, May 6 with additional days to be assigned.
Continued employment eligibility is contingent upon passing a background check and conflict of interest review and successful completion of training and approval for remote work.
Equal Opportunity Employer: race/color/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/vet
Company – RAND Corporation
Website: https://www.rand.org/Click Here to Apply