Pay: $30 – $80 an hour
Full Job Description
CURRENTLY SEEKING VETS WITH ACTIVE LICENSE in NJ
Do you have what it takes to be a Vettie?
Vet·ties / vĕt′ēs / ( = vets & vet techs + techie)
A collaborative community of tech-embracing veterinary experts on a mission to help pets access quality veterinary advice and care so pets can thrive and pet-parents have peace of mind.
Hello Ralphie is seeking freelance veterinarians who:
- Love the human on the other end of the leash. You enjoy building relationships of different leash lengths (short and long term).
- Educate enthusiastically. You know the right balance of talking and listening to help empower pet parents to make the right choices.
- Concentrate on what can be done. You are flexible and solution-oriented, working within the confines of your patient and client to help when in need.
- *BONUS* if you: Innovate endlessly. You are the one that put numbers on the parking spots during the pandemic, the one that uses a toilet paper roll to take microscope photos, the one that makes handouts for clients…you ‘’think different’’ (and that’s a good thing!)
Hello Ralphie is committed to:
- Flexibility. 2020 has proven work does not need to take place 9 to 5 in the office. Vetties work when and where they want to.
- Delivering high-quality care. As a Vettie, you will have access to virtual care mentorship, learning tools and so much more! Let’s combat Dr. Google together!
- Building a community of Vetties. We know each other’s names, laugh together, vent to each other, and support one another. We look forward to toasting you as our newest Vettie at our TeleCheers happy hour
- Giving back. A portion of every Vettie consultation is donated to an animal charity, supporting our philosophy that all pets should get the care they deserve.
- You. We are building a different kind of veterinary business, one that encourages (and needs) your input, innovation, and expertise. One that promotes (and helps you achieve) personal and professional goals.
- DVM degree or equivalent
- Active veterinary license in New Jersey
- Excellent communication skills via text and live video
- Comfort handling triage and urgent care cases (think superficial pyoderma and stress colitis)
- Experience navigating technology platforms and/or a willingness to learn!
About Hello Ralphie:
Hello Ralphie is on a mission to make veterinary care and advice more convenient, without compromising on quality, so that pets can thrive and pet-parents have peace of mind. We offer virtual telehealth and telemedicine chat and video appointments and have an online store to meet prescription, over-the-counter, and dietary needs. Since inception, we have experienced tremendous growth, as pet-parents and veterinary care providers are becoming increasingly familiar with leveraging technology to provide solutions for pets in need. We are a startup, with a lot of hustle, a focused mission, and a team of go-getters ready to fundamentally change the pet care landscape and define excellence in veterinary virtual care.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $30.00 – $80.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Fully Remote
Company – Hello Ralphie
Website: https://helloralphie.com/Click Here to Apply