Job Category: Technology Consultant
Location: Work from anywhere (Global)
- Deploy and support Kronos Workforce Central Applications in Kronos Private Cloud or On-Premise.
- Provide technical support for Workforce Central products.
- Deliver and manage ongoing support services.
- Effectively communicate any product issues to customers and Kronos Global Support.
- Deliver timely solutions to customers while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Provide customers with product technical requirements of products and assist with infrastructure planning.
- Effectively negotiate product issues between customers, service, support, engineering as well as third party solution providers.
- Utilize technical abilities to prioritize issues and respond appropriately to multiple customer situations
- Analyze customer configurations and think outside of the box to resolve and/or workaround issues.
- Provide significant transfer of Kronos product knowledge to Kronos customers.
- Implement Kronos’ Best Practices
- Strong technical knowledge in the following areas:
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of SQL Server 2008/2012 (Industry certifications desirable)
- Sound knowledge on Windows 2008/ Windows 2012 OS with setup and troubleshooting skills
- Network and Load Balancing experience
- Implementing Web / Application n-tier Server Architecture
- Workstation installation troubleshooting including Java Runtime Engine
- Citrix Experience
- SQL scripting, xml, various integration techniques (desired)
- Kronos HRMS technical implementation and troubleshooting experience (desired)
- Outstanding consulting skills and excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
How To ApplyClick Here to Apply