Customer Service, Technical Support
$9.25 per hour.
Do you like taking a technical problem and turning it into a solution? Do you love the idea of working from your home in your comfy clothes? Does helping people bring a smile to your face? If so, then ditch the hectic commute back and forth to work each day and trade it in for a walking commute in your slippers! If you are searching for the ultimate life balance with a part time job, then search no more. Apply today to become a TeleTech At Home Technical Support Representative (TSR)!
As a TeleTech At Home Technical Support Representative, you will be supporting customers with technical questions and challenges, walking them through intricate processes and assisting them by finding practical solutions. If you are tech savvy, love talking, thrive in fast-paced environment and exemplify customer service …TeleTech has an amazing career opportunity for you!
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to support a global Fortune 500 Company
- Casual dress code – PJ, Jeans, Yoga Pants…your choice!
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee rewards and bonuses
- Continuous training & coaching
- Fun, dynamic, supportive environment where you get to be part of a collaborative team
- Chance to support other clients upon completion of this seasonal assignment
- Earn $9.25 per hour working from your home
What you bring to the Table
- 6 months or more of customer service experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Strong computer skills including the ability to download products, install applications, navigate internet browsers and familiarly with operating systems including Windows
- Passion for Technology (Previous technical experience is an asset)
- A positive Attitude & relentless tenacity
- Resilience, adaptability and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to think independently
- Exceptional communication skills
- Landline phone (required for this position)
- A dedicated telephone is required during employment (landline or cell phone) to ensure that you can be contacted throughout training and employment as needed.
- Computer and high-speed internet – click here to see the TeleTech At Home Technology requirements: https://faq.workbooth.com/requirements.html#pc
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply