Babies, kids, adults… everyone feels better after a good night of sleep. And at Hatch, we know sleep — we’ve helped over half a million families sleep better, and we’re just getting started. Originally inspired by new parents and their babies, Hatch has evolved our suite of smart sleep products to help humans of all ages and stages develop — and maintain — natural, healthy sleep habits. Designed by experts and loved by parents, our original Rest Family includes Rest and Rest+, all-in-one sleep products designed for babies and kids that can be controlled remotely. Joining this beloved product suite is Hatch Restore, a fully-customizable product geared toward helping adults sleep well. As an all-in-one sleep solution, Restore helps people personalize their perfect night of sleep. Launched in 2014 by parent entrepreneurs Ann Crady Weiss and Dave Weiss, and featured on “Shark Tank” in 2016. Hatch is headquartered in Menlo Park.
We are seeking one Part-Time Online Customer Support Associate and one Part-Time Technical Support Associate who wants to help make the lives of our customers easier! We are primarily looking for someone who is available to work about 20 hours during weeknights and weekends. This would be a great role for someone with a flexible schedule. All work will be done remotely. A Tier I Support Associate does not need prior Technical Support/Customer Support experience. A Tier II Support Associate will have worked in a Customer Support role in the past, preferably in a technical capacity.
We hold ourselves to extremely high standards and want our consumers to have an amazing experience with our products. We’re a very tight-knit support team – and as a Support Associate, you’re the first line of defense for ensuring that our mobile apps and hardware meet those high standards.
- Provide technical and troubleshooting support to customers via web-based email ticketing system (Zendesk)
- Respond to customers in a courteous and empathetic manner
- Stay up to date on Hatch product updates and known issues
- Use support tools to investigate issues, confirm customer reports and resolve customer issues
- Own customer technical issues from initial report to resolution, communicating with customers and engineering team members when ticket escalation is required
- 1-2 years of customer service experience (non-technical support role) OR 1-2 years of technical support experience (technical support role)
- Experience using customer service software (Zendesk, Freshdesk, etc.)
- Empathic (you’ll be dealing with tired new parents!)
- Above average problem-solving skills and the ability to clearly define problems, analyze data, draw valid conclusions and present suggested solutions
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written, with the ability to translate complex technical information into a simple language for our customersInterested in gadgets and new technology
- Your own computer (Mac or PC)
- A smartphone (iOS or Android) capable of running our free apps
- A reliable internet connection
- The ability to work 20-25 hours per week which will include nights and/or weekends
Company – Hatch.co
Website – https://www.hatch.co/