Holiday & Seasonal, News & Journalism, Sports & Fitness, Online Content
To be discussed.
Bleacher Report is the social voice of sports – creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Its vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 publisher. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through Team Stream™, the top-rated smartphone and tablet app. Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
Bleacher Report is looking for a temporary (November-April), part time, entry-level, programmer to upload and program videos into our content management system. This position is a work from home opportunity that has a firm end date of 4/7/2017. We’re looking for a college sports fanatic who knows how to write precise headlines and hooks.
– Uploading videos into B/Rs Content Management System
– Writing timely and clean headlines and hooks
– Programming, curating internal/external content into B/R’s apps
– Sports fanatic with a strong understanding of all major sports, especially college football and college basketball.
– Strong writing and communication skills. Editing skills/experience a plus; formal editing background is not required but a keen eye for punctuation and grammar is crucial.
– Tech savvy with ability to learn quickly.
– Must be able to work some nights and weekends (sports world never sleeps).
– Must be able to work from home.
– In pursuit of bachelor’s degree with focus in related fields such as journalism, sports managements, media studios.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply