Operations, Travel, Synchrony Financial
To be discussed.
Are you a natural problem-solver with the ability to motivate and guide others? Do you thrive in a fast pace environment where new challenges arise every day?
As a FROSCH After-Hours Team Manager you will have the chance to utilize your travel industry experience through creative problem solving and providing leadership to our After-Hours team to achieve high standards in client service delivery.
What FROSCH Offers You?
* Flexibility to work from home
* Opportunity to make a difference in a growing global company
* Strong collaborative environment
* Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits plus 17 supplemental benefits
* IATA and LifeMart benefit
* Gym Reimbursement
* Continued Industry Training
* Employee Recognition Program
* Manage and monitor ControlMaxx Agent Status and Skype for Business for agent accountability and proper call distribution
* Manage and monitor the After-Hours mailbox
* Ensure all queues are worked properly through daily monitoring
* Evaluate agent’s performance to ensure success, coordinate any necessary training, and ensure policies and procedures are being followed
* Attend account implementation and internal review calls
* Send daily briefing, break schedule, uplifting quotes and account notifications
* Meet on a weekly basis with After-Hours and Operations to review and ensure optimal agent performance and department needs are met
* Aid in resolution of customer service issues and debit memos
* Run pertinent reports to collect data
* Review and Approve ADP timecards, time off request and overtime request
* Monitor agent call recordings to ensure call quality evaluation standards are met
* Monthly one-on-one performance reviews with agents
* Review monthly score card, training, achievements, and identify areas of improvements
Requirements & Qualifications:
* Recent, native GDS experience on Sabre is a must and Apollo is a plus
* Previous work experience with a Travel Management Company is required
* Experience with trouble shooting PNR, quality control, ticketing, and technical issues
* Effective leader with the ability to supervise, motivate and develop team
* Maintain a positive and professional work environment
* Possess strong commitment to team environment, collaborating with others to solve problems and
develop innovative solutions
* Ability to pro-actively resolve problems independently, and work well under pressure
* Strong sense of urgency as well as flexibility to change as needed.
* After – Hours experience is preferred
* Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply