Education & Training, Teaching
To be discussed.
Learn It Systems is looking for part time Title I Teachers to work in our K-8 and HS classrooms. We currently have openings throughout Palm Beach County for the 2016/2017 school year. This is a great opportunity to join a growing, interdisciplinary team of professionals focused on creating exceptional learning experiences for children in need.
Tell Me More
In this position, you would be a part of an educational team consisting of a supervisor, fellow educators and teaching aides working with a diverse population of students. This team works with the School District of Palm Beach County to deliver the highest-quality education services in reading and mathematics to students in a small group learning environment. As a Title I Teacher you will be implementing program components and working closely with school personnel and parents.
Who is Learn It Systems?
Learn It Systems is a national education organization whose mission is to help all children succeed in school and in life. We value team members who exhibit collaboration, integrity and the desire to make a difference in the lives of students who struggle to be successful. We are excited to find great people that share our passion to help children and their families. You can learn more about working at Learn It Systems and meet some of our people by visiting our web site at www.learnitsystems.com
Title 1 Teachers will be a part of a collaborative team, working with students who qualify for Title I assistance. Responsibilities such as collaborating with the school administrators and classroom teachers to identify Title I students, planning and delivering effective instruction in a small group setting, administering pre and post assessments, and consistent tracking of student progress and data are essential to the position. Effective classroom management, escorting students to and from the Title I classroom, providing, a safe and positive learning environment are also key responsibilities.
Why Join Our Team?
At Learn It Systems, we believe it’s our people that set us apart. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefit package including;
– 401k Retirement Plan
– Mentorship and training programs
– Travel Reimbursement (for some locations)
– Reimbursement for fingerprint and background checks
Additional Details and Requirements
– Part Time positions available immediately!
– Active ‘FLDOE Teacher Certification or temporary statement of eligibility required
– Experience working with Title I students a plus
– Computer proficiency required
– Ability to provide a high level of customer service to principals, classroom teachers, and parents
– Must be able to lift 30 pounds
– Work location is in a school building where employee will need to be able to go up and down stairs
– Frequent standing and ability to raise arms above the head
– Hand dexterity for typing and entering data into a computer
– Learn It Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be presently eligible to work in the United States.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply