Looking for a flexible online teaching opportunity? What if we said you could wear yoga pants while doing it? We are seeking passionate educators to teach English online to over 300,000 students in China – with the flexibility to teach from anywhere and earn competitive pay of $14-$22/hour.
VIPKid is the leading global online K12 education leader and #1 Company for Remote Jobs by Forbes (as rated by FlexJobs). We’ve created a live, one-on-one online learning platform that matches motivated kids studying English in China with inspiring teachers like you. Also rated in Fast Company’s top 50 Most Innovative Company in the World we work with educational partners like ETS, TESOL and National Geographic Learning to develop the best curriculum and cutting-edge platform.
* Flexibility with no commute and no minimum hours
* Curriculum provided
* Opportunity to earn additional rewards
* An amazing community of 40,000 teachers
* Ability to participate in local events and conferences
We develop the curriculum and our teachers work from wherever they want, set their own schedules, and take home competitive pay. Oh, and if you’re getting nervous that you don’t know any Chinese, don’t be. There’s no need to speak Chinese.
We also have a cutting-edge platform. Teachers love the fact that our classes are one-on-one. And they really, really love the fact that our highly interactive platform means:
* They can more easily engage their students (awesome)
* They have convenient access to our pre-made lesson plans (double awesome).
Did we mention we offer flexibility? That means you can work every day, only Tuesdays mornings, every other Friday, or whatever works for you.
Requirements & Qualifications
* Teaching experience of any kind including tutoring, coaching or mentoring (1 year)
* A Bachelor’s degree or higher
* Eligibility to work in the U.S. or Canada
* A computer and headset
* A high-speed Internet connection
* Comfy clothes. (OK, the comfy clothes are optional)
* $14-$22/hr plus the opportunity to earn more through bonuses and referrals