Accounting & Finance, Consulting
To be discussed
A key priority to achieving success in our Firm is Global Delivery Model (GDM). Within the Tax Line of Service (LoS), the GDM model focuses on developing Service Delivery Centers (SDCs) to perform routine tax activities that are high volume, low risk and non-client facing. The SDCs will focus on leveraging technology and standardized processes with a critical focus on efficiency.
The Tax SDC, located in Tampa, Florida, will be home to many of our critical business processes being delivered to PwC’s Tax clients and also manage Global Delivery Center services. Tax currently has many high priority positions that are critical to the development, implementation and future of the Service Delivery Centers.
Joining this growing part of our business will provide an opportunity to be a part of the transformation of the way the Tax LoS delivers client service.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 0
Demonstrates some knowledge of, and/or proven record of success in, roles involving tax return processes and e-filing tax returns, including in the following areas:
– Setting up the internal technology tools used to manage tax return processes;
– Preparing and filing tax extensions;
– Preparing data on relevant tax forms, reviewing and transmitting;
– Receiving and organizing client data;
– Collecting, verifying, identifying outstanding information, and filing and notifying engagement team when complete;
– Receiving, sorting, processing and inputting external K1 tax return forms;
– E-filing tax returns, including clearing diagnostics, submission of returns, clearing rejections, filing confirmations, engagement team notification;
– Understanding the process workflows related to work requests from initiation through completion; and,
– Demonstrating teamwork dynamics by working as a team member; understanding individual and team roles;
– contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; and proactively seek guidance, clarification and feedback.Click Here to Apply