Job Category: Customer Service
Location: Work from anywhere (U.S., Canada, Global)
Our team is growing and we’re looking for a seriously support-loving person to add to the mix. We currently provide technical support for a growing suite of WordPress plugins through the forums we run and manage on our website, but have hit a spot where extra help building relationships with our customers will make a world of difference.
We’re looking for someone for around 10-15 hours a week to help us go the extra mile when customers reach out for help with the less tech-y side of things, like account access and questions about product features. This more of a ‘support the support’ team role than our usual support gigs that are more focused on the technical support aspects.
However, we won’t lie. This will be a fast-paced position where a successful person will be genuinely happy to help customers with a myriad of questions. There are more than 400,000 active installs of The Events Calendar running on websites around the world and many of them have questions that require timely assistance.
Support is at the center of everything we do here at Modern Tribe, we want you to help our community thrive.
Modern Tribe is a digital agency with a modern twist. We are a product company. We are educators. All freelancers. All experts. In today’s world, we get to be many things to many people.
We believe in making quality products for other people and ourselves, balanced by living quality lives. We are 100% distributed & our team is spread around North America (and a hint beyond)
As a remote WordPress plugin support specialist with The Events Calendar some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Respond to pre-sales questions about product features
- Provide recommendations for customers looking for help choosing a product
- Follow up with folks in our WordPress.org forums
- Manage the email inbox for the support team
- Keep up with feature requests that come in from the community
- Help customers with license renewals and account support
We love working with each other because we have built a culture that suits us well. We work exclusively with freelancers and coordinate their talents for large projects.Learn more about how our team works, what traits we look for in new team members and more here.
Work from anywhere in the US or Canada and if you are in Central or South America lets talk. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY if your working hours are in a timezone outside of the US range.
- Strong communication and/or experience working as part of a remote team
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, strong organizational skills, with a methodical approach to all tasks
- Ability to prioritize workloads and meet deadlines
- Fluent English speaker
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Full time 100% freelancers only!
- Examples of working in customer support, preferably in the WordPress space
- At least a basic understanding of the WordPress structure (i.e. themes, and plugins)
Additional Experience a Plus
- Advanced WordPress troubleshooting skills
- Experience with basic HTML and CSS code
- Apple Mac environment
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply