Administrative, Virtual Admin, Call Center, Customer Service
We are looking for a Support Specialist to join our API Team as a part-time remote contractor. We’ve just launched our GPT-3 API, and we’ve got tens of thousands of companies on our waitlist.
We care deeply about providing an exceptional experience for our customers, who are primarily developers. You’ll be our first support specialist, and spend most of your time interacting with and helping our customers. Our team is still small, so there will be lots of opportunity to help scale our customer service operations.
If you’re excited about working to help users of a quickly developing product, are an effective learner and self-starter, we’d love to hear from you!
In this role you will:
- Spend most of your time interacting with users by chat (Intercom/Slack) and email, and occasionally by video chat or phone
- Ensure that we consistently answer questions and respond to user issues in a timely manner
- Spend some time analyzing our processes and make changes to help scale our operations
- Help gather and prepare data for how companies and developers use the OpenAI GPT-3 API
- Continuously improve our documentation and customer-facing communications
You might be a good fit for this role if you:
- Enjoy writing, and doing so quickly and clearly (you need to be fluent and highly proficient in English)
- Can empathize with users and quickly grasp the issues they’re facing
- Have a demonstrated history of customer focus, empathy, active listening, and the ability to professionally and efficiently address customer concerns and provide feedback
- Are organized and detail oriented
- Are available to work across most US time zones
- Enjoy solving new problems in creative ways
- Are high-energy, have an optimistic outlook and positive attitude
- Love learning and take initiative to read up on and understand new technical concepts
- Are efficient at finding help from others when faced with new challenges
We’re building safe Artificial General Intelligence (AGI), and ensuring it leads to a good outcome for humans. We believe that unreasonably great results are best delivered by a highly creative group working in concert. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Company – OpenAI
Website – https://openai.com/