Customer Service, Call Center, Inbound Call, Technical Support
As a Support Service Representative, you will be providing critical assistance to customers and clinicians during an unprecedented time. You will be a part of a team responsible for delivering reliable and uninterrupted service to school staff, individual home-schooled families and clinicians.
All US states welcome to apply! High school diploma required.
Maximum of 30 hours per week.
- Answer live phone calls and respond to email messages and live chats
- Respond to support inquiries around user account and technical questions
- Employ video chat software to troubleshoot technical issues
- Independently find solutions to previously unsolved problems
- Utilize our Platform to ensure the timely entry of new schools and students
- Ensure all service requests are appropriately prioritized, responded to and resolved in a timely and effective manner
- Collaborate with peers and management on process creation and enhancements
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Some experience supporting a technical product is preferred
- Entry-level Salesforce experience is required
- Bilingual (Spanish- and English-speaking) is a plus.
- Ability to maintain accountability for your cases and work tasks and communicate issues with stakeholders as soon as possible
- Experience with schools and K-12 education is a plus
Company – JetSpring
Website – https://www.jetspring.com/