Full Job Description
For over 50 years, Schlesinger Group has been constantly perfecting the art and science of qualitative and quantitative data collection. Put simply, we provide answers to your questions through practices of partnership, quality, and service excellence, powered by a talented team with a genuine passion for research.
The QualSupport Manager is responsible for cultivating and leading a team of customer-centric support specialists that are fully equipped to assist clients, participants and internal teams with logistical tasks and support requests. The successful candidate will excel at problem-solving and process and technological innovation while demonstrating a commitment to delighting our clients.
This is a remote position supporting the evening shift.
- Hire, train, supervise, develop, coach and schedule support team staff consisting of part-time and full-time employees
- Ensure daily support tasks are completed per guidelines, Track efficiency and quality metrics to determine performance.
- Understands capacity metrics to communicate appropriate workloads across Sales Team and Client Services Teams
- Effectively communicate cross-functionally with the larger project teams on client feedback, technology limitations, current or potential issues, etc.
- Strategize with Director of QualMeeting to design processes that maximize efficiency and allow for effective resource leveling
- Manage ticketing, platform issues and 3rd party vendors to ensure customers emails/requests are taken care of in a timely manner. Vendors/apps include but not limited to: HelpScout, Zoom, Adobe Connect, Other duties assigned by management
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or 3 years management experience in a customer service capacity
- Minimum 1 year experience working in a technical support or customer service capacity; management experience preferred
- Strong technical abilities using a variety of web-based applications, ability to learn new platforms with minimal training and to help others learn new platforms as needed
- Service-oriented – perceptive to others’ needs and naturally inclined to help people, treats co-workers and employees with courteousness, consideration and tact.
- Innovative – a self-starter who actively identifies problems or areas for improvement and takes steps to explore options and enact solutions without specific direction from supervisor. Able to think outside the box and loves the challenge of solving a problem for which there is no obvious solution.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team – cooperative, flexible, reliable, able to express opinions honestly and constructively
- Proven leadership ability – able to plan, organize and motivate a group of people to accomplish a set goal
- Multi-tasker – able to juggle multiple tasks/projects at a time with high accuracy, high efficiency, and minimal stress
- Extremely detail-oriented – notices incomplete or incorrect information and strives to ensure everything is accurate; able to focus on details while keeping sight of the big picture
- Strong written and oral communication skills – speaks and writes concisely and articulately, consistently employs active listening, comfortable speaking in both group and 1-on-1 settings
- Demonstrated teaching/training skills – cultivates critical thinking skills in employees by explaining the details (the “what” or “how”), and the big picture ( the “why”), able to identify improvement areas and enact a coaching strategy that is well-suited for the employee based on his/her skillset, job knowledge and learning style, employs thoughtful and creative strategies to motivate employees to learn and improve.
- Excellent software skills used to support our clients, employees and project teams (Microsoft Office Suite and/or Google Equivalents)
If you are a smart, creative, top performer, we want you! Join a team of talented, high-energy professionals focused on taking the company to the next level. You’ll never be bored in this fast-paced environment.
Schlesinger Group is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment, and proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability.
Company – Schlesinger Central Processing
Website: https://www.schlesingergroup.com/en/Click Here to Apply