Supervisor, Customer ServiceManager Project Management
Full Job Description
We at Crate and Barrel care a lot about helping our customers love how they live in the moments that matter. Being a part of our Customer Contact Center l means you are passionate about delivering excellent service with every interaction, and excited to learn and share expertise about our wide range of products with customers who haven’t had the chance to experience them in person. You’ll help some of our 1.6 million customers connect with the perfect item for their home. As part of the team here, you will be committed to making the ordinary extraordinary for our customers.
Our team is growing! We are looking for passionate customer service minded individuals to join our team. This position is primarily a work from home role with the occasional need to travel into our facility to receive training or participate in team building activities (because we have fun!). If you live within 90 minutes of any company location, we’d love to hear from you.
Responsible for supervising CS associates, positively motivating the team to meet and/or exceed service level goals assigned through quality monitoring, call metrics and assessments on a regular basis.
- Support team by performing all customer facing services, such as, answering customer questions, resolving complex or escalated customer service issues, entering orders, providing product solutions, providing gift registry and delivery support through phone, email, chat and social media channels.
- Oversees the organization and delegation of Customer Support Cases. Assumes, assigns or re-assigns responsibilities temporarily, as necessary
- Fosters a team environment in which new knowledge and ideas drive growth, engagement and continuous improvement of associates.
- Partners with manager and HR to oversee all aspects of performance, development and coaching, as well as, document disciplinary and/or performance problems according to company policy, to encourage professional growth.
- Ensures proper scheduling by partnering with workforce to ensure proper staff coverage is meet for all service levels.
- Work closely with management team to provide feedback and identify opportunities for improvement to customer service levels and operational process efficiencies.
- Operates with a high level of confidentiality, by building and maintaining trust, open and honest communication between customers both internal and external.
- Manages service solutions and/or compensation to customers based on guidelines in order to achieve the goal of first contact resolution.
- Develop and maintain effective, collaborative relationships with peers and other company personnel.
- Partner with support teams and management to onboard, facilitate training, knowledge share.
- Leads others to be self-sufficient, provides regular coaching to team on time management skills.
- Coach, develop and manage the performance of direct reports to encourage a high level of accountability, performance and professional growth.
- Adhere to all Customer Service Center Guidelines.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Ability to manage, coach and develop associates
- Excellent problem solving skills and can-do attitude
- Excellent reading and written language skills (English), good math skills
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and navigate through multiple systems in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent telephone presence, interpersonal skills, and ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of people
- Excellent data entry, typing and computer skills
- Thorough working knowledge of email, internet browsers, and Google platform
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- 3+ years of Customer Service experience. Retail, Customer Service or hospitality industries, preferred
- 1+ year of prior people management experience required
- 1+ year of Customer Service Center Team Lead or equivalent customer service experience
Work At Home Requirements
- Minimum 25 Mbps download without packet loss or delay and a minimum 3 Mbps upload without packet loss or delay, through broadband cable or fiber optic services, WiFi, Satellite, or DSL
- A secure home office or space dedicated to work, free from background noise or other distractions
- Home residence within a 90 minute of anycompany location
- Able to work within the Customer Service Full-time or Part-time hours requirements
- Able to perform with minimal daily supervision, a high level of independence/autonomy
- Excellent computer navigation skills (multiple windows and programs)
- Ability to troubleshoot home internet and personal computer equipment
- Has/or can obtain required hardware/systems/software minimums, provide proof of:
- Intel Core i3 or AMD A9
- 4 GB Ram
- 500GB SATA Hard Drive
- 1 GB of Free Hard Drive Space
- Windows 10 Operating System or MAC OS 10.13+
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Company – Crate and Barrel
Website: https://www.crateandbarrel.com/Click Here to Apply