To be discussed.
The group was incorporated in 1988 with a vision to emerge as a niche player in real estate and hospitality and has grown exponentially into truly diversified corporate entity In the last 25 years of its existence; the Vatika Group has created projects that touch every walk of life and human endeavour, while setting new benchmarks in quality. Today the Group enjoys a market value of over Rs. 3500 crores, spanning real estate, and hospitality and facilities management.
The group enjoys huge reserves of goodwill that has led to some of the biggest names in the corporate world putting their trust in it and constantly strives to provide products and services that enhance the quality of life and work, and to address a gamut of human needs.
Business Partner – PAN India | Vatika Business Centre
We are looking for a high-performing Salesperson to help us meet our revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
Business Centre Head
This is a part time position (Work From Home)
* Strong planning and thinking / analytical skills.
* End-to-end experience with negotiating and closing business-to-business deals.
* Strong number / performance driven leader.
* Strong presenter, planner, time manager and aggressive producer with the ability to set priorities and maintain high quality standards.
* High energy level and sharp focus on daily results.
* Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
* Punctual, strong work ethic and commitment to excellence
* Required Experience and Skill Set:
* Minimum of 4-6 years experience in direct B2B sales management capacity in a service related industry.
* Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred.Master’s degree in Business or related field preferred.
* Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility
* Major area of responsibilities and Key Duties:
Ensures full use of Sales tools and systems, ensuring compliance and data integrity.In charge of all front desk operations.Keeps abreast of competition and implements appropriate sales strategies and tactics in order to effectively compete against the competition. Responsible to close new business as required.Grows the number of leads generated in the Centre by the sales team through networking, broker relations and other sales activities.Drives the conversion of leads and enquiries in the Region into profitable sales.Click Here to Apply