Full Job Description
If you’re looking to work at an exciting, fast-paced, sports company, then USA Sport Group is for you!
USA Sport Group is a growing organization that has become the #1 provider in community sports, offering sports camps and classes from ages 2 to adult in a wide variety of sports & for all ability levels. Office and admin roles play an integral part in making a difference in thousands of children’s lives through sport. These positions are dynamic, versatile, and rewarding.
The Operations department is responsible for the scheduling and logistics of all USA Sport Group coaching staff. Working alongside the Operations Director, you will help to schedule and communicate with the USA Sport Group coaching staff to ensure that work assignments are completed by the right people, at the right time, and at the right place!.
This position involves working either evenings or weekends or both. Please specify your preference when applying
Evening Coaching Support Responsibilities
- Coaching support for 25 hours a week, from 1pm – 6pm Monday – Friday (or 12:30- 5:30- depending on what time the last sessions start during the evening)
- Be a point of contact for coaches during this time
- Monitoring and responding to emails from coaches
- Dealing with unforeseen circumstances
- Responding to lateness, call-outs and activating standby coaches with proper communication
- Problem solving on-field issues including lost coaches, where to setup, double-booked facilities and more
- Dealing with weather-related issues
- Sending out relevant alerts, cancellations, and delays to parents
Weekend hours and additional responsibilities to the above points
- Saturday and Sunday 7am – 3pm
- Dealing with program cancellations
- Assist parents, soccer clients and soccer program managers
- Working conjunctively with other coaching support coordinators
- Documenting and recording all incidents and feedback. Updating changes accurately in coaching databases
- Assist with customer service inquiries
Flexible Contract Types Available
- Part-time position
- 5-20 hours per week
- Hours fluctuate depending upon the season
- Weekday, weekend, and evening hours available.
- This is a remote position, with the option to work at our Head Office located in Whitehouse, St, NJ
USA Sport Group hires people with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to the professional development of our entire team. Our extensive initial training, ongoing education, and individualized support ensure all our staff are prepared for their role.
Here are a few more reasons why you should join the USA Sport Group Team:
A rewarding and fulfilling employment experience
- Part-time and full-time positions available
- Flexible & customizable working hours
- Individualized training and continuing support provided
Company – Usa Sports Group
Website: https://usasportgroup.com/Click Here to Apply