Administrative, Customer Service, Electronics
To be discussed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Once training is complete, this position will be a 3rd shift remote position.
1) Maintain product knowledge on all SAI supported instruments in order to analyze and identify instrument problems.
2) Adhere to all SAI and department standard operating procedures and documentation requirements to meet
regulatory and ISO guidelines. Such as, escalated calls when appropriate and monitor TAC voicemails, auto generated errors, dispatches and overflow calls.
3) Resolve problem(s) over the phone by instructing/guiding customers through detailed corrective actions.
4) Follow up with customers when necessary to confirm resolution of problems.
5) Make decisions about when to dispatch a SE based on the severity of the problem and customer interactions. When necessary utilize the tools provided in the CRM system to dispatch the appropriate SE.
6) Utilize SAI phone system for proper tracking of representative state.
7) Utilize remote access tolls to assist with troubleshooting of presented problems and for coaching customers through resolution.
8) Capture full documentation of all calls utilizing the SAI CRM with appropriate codes to ensure accurate history for reporting trends and corrective actions.
9) Other duties and projects as may be assigned.
* All MS skills and some interface skills
* Be able to explain and interpret complex information that requires patience and understanding.
* English proficiency a must. Spanish, Portuguese, or French a plus
* Ability to make recommendations and defining actions in a clear and concise way.
* Ability to apply knowledge from various disciplines, and provide directions that lead to solutions.
* Ability to problem-solve comprehensive research, investigation and analysis.
* Associates or Trade School Required
* Bachelors Degree Preferred
* Electronics or Applications (MT/MLT) certification
* 1-3 years medical, fluidics and software background a plus
Sysmex is proud to be an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.Click Here to Apply