Special Projects Internship
Pay: $15 an hour
Full Job Description
MAKE A DIFFERENCE AT OCHIN!
OCHIN is dedicated to creating a healthier future in every community. Our Health IT solutions improve the integration and delivery of health care services across a wide variety of practices—with an emphasis on safety net clinics and small practices.
Here at OCHIN, our goal is simple: to provide solutions that promote access to quality, affordable health care for all. OCHIN believes that each individual, no matter their background or zip code, should have fair opportunity to achieve their full health potential. Our work addresses differences in health that are systemic, avoidable, and unjust. This mission sets us apart from other health technology organizations.
Over the last 20 years, we’ve grown from a small start-up to one of the nation’s largest and most successful Health Information Networks. We are curious, collaborative learners who strive to live our values everyday: leadership, collaboration, excellence, innovation, inclusion and stewardship. At OCHIN we partner, learn, innovate, and advocate in order to close the gap in health for individuals and communities negatively impacted by structural, unconscious, or overt inequities.
We have two excellent part-time paid internship opportunities available for current college students who are majoring in Healthcare Management, Communications, or a related field of study.
This is a temporary position working 20 hours per week from March, 2021 – September, 2021.This is an hourly paid position at $15 per hour.
Training will be provided by OCHIN.
- Proofreading for grammar and spelling
- Research in healthcare/medical journals and publications
- Interviews of SME
- Depending on skills and competencies, may participate in developing/designing content
- As needed and as appropriate, may be asked to assist with writing early drafts and/or basic graphic design
- Uploading content to Ella and HCCN SharePoint
- Assisting with basic clerical support such as notetaking, appointment scheduling, and file management
- Must be currently enrolled as a student in an accredited Bachelor’s or Master’s program
- Ability to work independently, think analytically and make sound judgments
- A great attitude and willingness to learn
- Demonstrated reliability
Work Location and Travel Requirements
- This position is 100% remote. Work from home requirements are:
- Ability to work independently and efficiently from a home office environment
- High Speed Internet Service
Equal Opportunity Statement
OCHIN is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills for the benefit of our staff, our mission, and the communities we serve.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, OCHIN, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, marital or civil union status, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other protected characteristics. All aspects of employment are based on merit, performance, and business needs.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Internship
Company – OCHIN
Website: https://ochin.org/Click Here to Apply