Administrative, College & University
To be discussed.
The basic function and purpose of the position is to deliver optimum assistance to these special programs to ensure their success.
Primary functions to include (but not be limited to): assisting students with course enrollment; assisting the department chairs on this initiative to grow the cohorts and determining appropriate students for both projects. Assist with administration of other services as required for successful administration of the programs. Data mining for students who fit the given criteria.
The employee will report to the Department Chairs of the School of Business and School of Computing & Informatics. The individual will work with data manipulation and building reports. This position requires the staff member to be a continuous learner, understanding key information about Ivy Tech Community College and its services and software programs. In addition, solid interpersonal skills in dealing with students, faculty, staff and the community are required. Excellent telephone etiquette required.
* Demonstrate customer service and student advocacy through an attitude of approachability, adaptability, strong problem-solving, and desire to identify and support student success.
* Engage in behaviors that create an inclusive environment in which all people are valued and supported.
* Utilize critical thinking skills to get to the root cause of a problem, question, or issue.
* Data Manipulation
* Report Creation
* Faculty/Coach Support
* Student Assistance
The above list of duties is not to be construed as an exhaustive list. Other duties logically associated with the position may be assigned.
* This position requires: patience, diplomacy, confidentiality, communication, and organizational skills.
* Advanced level of Excel proficiency.
* Willingness to learn new systems: Banner, BlackBoard, Campus Connect, NewT, and others as necessary.
* Ability to work on own initiative, problem solve, and think critically.
* This position requires a dependable individual (Timeliness and attendance).
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply