Bilingual, Spanish, Proofreading, Education & Training, Translation
Rev is the largest and most popular voice-to-text service in the world with more than 170,000 customers globally. Recognized widely as the most accurate and fastest service of its kind, Rev helps anyone capture insights from voice, connect with audiences, and turbocharge productivity. Powered by a large and vibrant community of freelancers, Rev uses artificial intelligence tools to turn speech into text at unparalleled low cost. The company is obsessed with making the power of voice accessible to everyone, all while creating fulfilling work-from-home jobs powered by AI.
Rev’s services include audio transcription, video captions, subtitles, and automatic speech recognition. Learn more about us on our “About Rev” page and check out our thousands of 5-star reviews. We have offices in Austin and San Francisco.
About the Position
We have seen our Subtitles business grow by 140% YoY. Rev.com is looking to hire a Spanish Subtitles Reviewer to help us define and enforce Spanish subtitles quality. This role will work closely with our SF-based Product Manager who is responsible for our Subtitles business unit, as well as our Operations team.
This is a fully remote, contract position requiring up to 30 hours per week. A 9 to 5 set schedule is not required but a consistent schedule is needed. Communication will be done via chat (Slack) and video conferencing (Zoom).
- Evaluating the quality of subtitles files
- Vetting subtitler applicants
- Reviewing and verifying customer complaints
- Improving our grading rubric
- Training our freelance team of subtitlers
- Reviewing flagged projects
- Monitor and provide feedback on existing quality systems
- Outstanding command of Spanish and English
- Attention to detail
- Ability to define, implement, and explain detailed quality guidelines
- Customer empathy
- Experience with Spanish subtitling and quality control
Company – Rev
Website – https://www.rev.com/