Social Media, Marketing, Online Marketing, Online Content
Want to enjoy the flexibility of working from home with the leading virtual solutions provider in the United States? BELAY is a top-ranked virtual solutions company looking for highly-motivated Social Media Strategists, who have a passion for serving others. Come join us and experience the freedom of working virtually with the ideal work/life balance to match your professional pursuit.
- Entrepreneur Magazine ranked BELAY the number one in Best Culture for Small-Sized Companies and the Top Company Culture for a Small Business Award for having a “productive” and “high-performance” culture.
- Recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the Fastest Growing Companies in the United States in 2015.
- Received the ‘When Work Works’ Award from the Society of Human Resource Management, recognizing “companies that offer effective and flexible workplace strategies, empowering their organization to rise above the competition.”
- Atlanta Business Chronicle (BELAY’s headquarters) named BELAY one of the “Best Places to Work.”
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
- A remote position where you serve as your client’s indispensable partner?
- An opportunity to use your talents and skills to build your client’s success?
- A community of contractors to share ideas and best practices?
- Regular support and guidance from your BELAY team?
- Responsible for the strategy and execution of social media across the client’s channels. The goal is to increase followers and engagement.
- Collaborates with the client and/or the client’s marketing team to understand current marketing initiatives and strategies and plan to leverage the social media space when applicable.
- Responsible for publishing content across all social channels for the client. This could include blog posts, tweets, status updates, photos, and videos.
- Strategize, create, and execute monthly content plans that align with the overall content theme for that month. Create, maintain and update the client’s Editorial Calendar for social.
- Responsible for coordinating all social content from start to finish. This includes mining curated content and working with the client and/or the client’s creative team to design graphics for posting.
- Handles all commenting and direct messaging across all client’s social channels with the support of the client.
- Leverages measurement tools to provide progress reports and mine insights, while continually finding ways to improve on those metrics by working with the client and/or their marketing team to hone in on content that resonates.
- Engage with influencers and create conversations with industry leaders in the social space.
- Detail-oriented, organized and efficient.
- Extremely self-motivated with strong time management.
- Proactive, pragmatic, and resourceful problem solver.
- Trustworthy and reliable.
- Friendly and professional communicator.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet or beat deadlines with no errors.
- Tech-savvy and quick to learn new concepts.
- Ability to anticipate the needs of others coupled with a strong desire to serve.
- Bachelor’s Degree and experience working remotely preferred.
- Available daily (Mon-Fri) during business hours, and able to dedicate at least 30 hours/month.
- In-home office setup including Mac or PC Computer (including webcam) with minimum 1.0ghz dual-core processor, 8gb, and the most recent version of MS Office installed (all programs; Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- A fast and reliable internet connection.
- Smartphone with email capabilities.
- Designated professional, quiet space.
- Experience with developing strategies for individual social media campaigns in different channels.
- Experience with social media platforms, including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Experience with leveraging social media management and analytics tools, including, SproutSocial, Buffer and/or Hootsuite.
- Experience writing, editing and crafting content for the social media space.
- Working knowledge and real-world experience in managing, strategizing, and executing social media initiatives.
- Real-world experience planning social media programs that span owned (eg Blogs), organic and paid.
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing current best practices and understanding of Digital production processes.
- Knowledge of social media legal guidelines.
- Knowledge of Strategic planning and processes for brand management and creative development.
- Knowledge of media strategy and planning options and the media role in integrated communication.
Website – https://belaysolutions.com/