Social Media Manager
Full Job Description
We are looking for a Social Media Manager for a fast growing B2B high tech company.The Social Media Manager will be responsible for executing and measuring the success of social media programs and campaigns that drive awareness and engagement with a global audience, creating compelling digital conversations with followers and influencers, and driving lead generation through social channels.
This is a 12 month contract role; 10 hours per week,remote in the US. Must be flexible to be available for PST time zone hours.
This is a w2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits and 401K offered.
- Post daily relevant thought leadership and promotional content on social channels at the optimal cadence, in a professional, but social media voice.
- Monitor conversations across social media and address important mentions in real-time through engagement, escalation or documentation.
- Work closely with the team, to build and execute social campaigns and programs.
- Create monthly social media engagement metrics reports and aggregate data into actionable insights to inform marketing.
Required Qualifications :
- 5+ years experience in social media marketing at B2B global high techcompanies
- Strong experience with Linkedin and other platform social media engagement
- Experience with social publishing and listening tools – such as Social Studio, Sprinkler, Sprout Social, bit.ly, Hashtagify, etc
- Experience with metrics reporting and analysis for continuous improvement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present plans/ideas
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-moving environment
- Bachelors degree
Company – Stage 4 Solutions, inc.
Website: https://www.stage4solutions.com/Click Here to Apply