Social Media, Marketing
We are looking for a curious, passionate, detail-oriented individual to intern part time with the Prima family in a Social Media Marketing role. This individual will report to the Social Media Marketing Manager and will work closely with other cross-functional teams on broader company initiatives.
Internship is for school credit only. Please contact Brit Lewis at email@example.com with a resume / CV and cover letter if you are interested in applying.
Who You Are
You are a creative, entrepreneurial, and savvy social media intern that’s ready to join our growing marketing team. You should be comfortable creating and managing social media accounts, developing content to inform, educate and engage the brand’s audience to increase awareness and achieve marketing goals.
You have a keen eye for social media trends and best practices and (hopefully) have experience using major content management systems and social media analytics. An ideal candidate is resourceful and can problem-solve independently. An exceptional candidate will have an arsenal of skills including: graphic design, photography, and copywriting.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with Social Media Marketing Manager in brainstorming and creating content across all social media platforms.
- Update the Noteworthy section of our website with articles, videos, podcasts, quotes, books, magazines, blogs and find creative ways to feature on social.
- Research potential contributors to be featured in the Prima Magazine that coincides with larger marketing initiatives and editorial calendar.
Research and Insights
- Conduct on-going research projects on key industry trends, competitive insights and audience insights.
- Monitor and stay on top of emerging trends in social media, culture and applications to appropriately apply that knowledge for content creation.
- Research and provide insights on the below topics to inspire meaningful content: Health & Wellness, Environment, Sustainability, Science, CBD.
Analytics and Reporting
- Work with Social Marketing Manager to generate weekly and monthly reports.
- Track and analyze influencer mentions
- Build a robust growth strategy by executing personalized, quality engagement.
- Regularly assist in scheduling and posting content on our social accounts.
- Support in capturing on brand IG Story mentions to be used for potential paid assets.
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program with the ability to earn school credit for participating.
- Knowledge of social media channels & platforms, including (but not limited to) Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
- Must be a self-starter with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment while working effectively and collaboratively with others.
- Must be proactive with the ability to work virtually as this position will be a remote opportunity for now.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with proven ability to self-manage.
- Must be Internet savvy and have a strong interest in social media.
Company – The Uplifters’ Prima
Website – https://www.prima.co/