Writing, Professional Services/Customer Success
At Khoros, our passion is to help the world’s best brands create customers for life. We build products we’re proud of, and we’re passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you’ll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa.
Khoros is seeking a Brazilian Portuguese speaking Social Media Coordinator who specializes in Facebook Groups to add to our growing professional services team. Ideal candidates embrace a fast-paced work environment and are interested in supporting customers from a wide range of industries. A deep understanding of Facebook Groups, social media, and major networks is key, as is a sense of curiosity and a “can-do” attitude.
The Social Media Coordinator will manage Facebook Group-based social communities. They’ll create and publish organic content, export and manipulate social data, as well as support strategic deliverables and plans to help Khoros customers unlock the most value possible from their social programs and the Khoros platform.
The Social Media Coordinator will work collaboratively with Strategists, Analysts, and Social Media Managers to support group-based social programs that meet and exceed our customers’ business objectives. This role will report to the Director of Strategy and work closely with the sales and professional services teams to enable world-class social strategy and execution for Khoros customers.
- Answering customer inquiries competently and efficiently, coordinating with internal teams when necessary.
- Working with strategists and analysts to plan, forecast, and report on social media marketing and care programs.
- Managing outcomes against a set of defined business goals and KPIs.Assist on social media strategies for Khoros customers.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- 1-3 years in the social media space or equivalent combination of experience, education, and training.
- Candidates ideally have former community management, content creation or reporting experience.
- Strong familiarity with key social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+ and Snapchat.
- Experience working with advertising platforms across the major social networks.
- Passionate about all things social; demonstrate an eagerness to learn and share best practices, new trends, and major developments in the social space.
- Ability to rapidly assess, analyze, and resolve complicated issues independently, even with little initial information.
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills; ability to think critically about content in context of brand messaging, goals, and voice.
- Outstanding oral, written, and presentation skills required.
- Agency or brand experience preferred.
- Regulated industries experienced is a plus.
- Bilingual in Brazilian Portugeuse and English.
- Minimal travel may be required.
Company – Khoros