SMS Client Concierge
Pay: $11 an hour
Full Job Description
BoomTown is looking for a part-time, remote SMS Client Concierge to work mostly mid-day and weekend shifts. In this role, you’ll work with other Client Concierges to contact real estate and mortgage leads on behalf of our clients, providing coverage 24/7! If you are interested in technology, software, and the real estate and mortgage industries this is the job for you!
You’ll learn what it takes to convert online leads into business opportunities for our clients through “speed to lead” and continued follow up. You’ll enjoy this innovative and cutting edge position if you thrive in a high energy, fast paced environment and enjoy following processes in your work. Most importantly you should enjoy communicating with people and creating lasting relationships for our clients through personalized and quality conversations.
As an SMS Client Concierge you will:
- Act as the first point of contact for all leads through texting according to predefined processes.
- Learn and utilize scripts that help determine key information like the lead’s buying time frame, desired location, price point, etc.
- Identify readiness and take appropriate action based on if the lead is ready (or not) to speak with our client.
- Utilize our CRM for logging interactions with potential home buyers/sellers.
- Consistently follow up on all viable leads that are unresponsive, following predefined texting plans.
You’ll be a fit for this role if you have:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Typing speed of at least 50 WPM with 100% accuracy required.
- Experience in a customer facing role.
- Experience in a collaborative environment.
- The ability to form client relationships quickly.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask effectively.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to follow processes 100% of the time.
- Experience with database management, software or systems.
- An understanding of or interest in the real estate industry – though this is not required it is highly encouraged!
- Fluency in Spanish a plus
- Shifts available 24/7 (we currently have a high need for shifts anywhere from 11 am – 6 pm EST! )
- At least one weekend shift per week is required
- Shifts are generally 4-6 hours at a time
- Must have capacity to work between 18-25 hours per week with the possibility to flex up or down hours depending upon business needs
- Schedule is published at least 2 weeks in advance and employees must adhere to the published schedule
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance is required
- Have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Pass a post offer pre-employment background check
- Be authorized to work in the US
- Possess entry-level computer skills
- Typing speed of at least 50 WPM with 100% accuracy required
- Must be able to be stationary while sitting at a computer for longer periods of time
- Have a quiet workspace that is conducive to successfully performing in the role in a remote capacity
- Must live in one of the following states: AL, AZ, FL, GA, KY, NV, NC, SC, TX, VA, WI
Pay: $11/hrPaid weekly
Benefits include*Work from home401(k) planWellness incentives and gym discountsPaid training
Technology requirements:Desktop (with webcam) or laptop computerSecure and speedy internet connection (minimum of 40 mbps download, 10 mbsp upload)Google Chrome browser
Preferred:8 GB of RAMIntel i5/AMD Ryzen 5 processorWired internet connection
- Benefits subject to successful completion of 90-day probationary period
Company – BoomTown
Website: https://boomtownroi.com//Click Here to Apply