Business Development, International, Nonprofit & Philanthropy, Nonprofit Outreach, Science, Agriculture
To be discussed.
myAgro aims to reach 1 million farmers by 2025 and has recently launched a worldwide partnerships program to achieve our ambitious target. The Partnerships Consultant role is an ad-hoc short-term consultancy crucial for myAgro’s growth. As part of our partnerships strategy for 2017, we plan to conduct two pilots with partner organisations in West and East Africa that will replicate myAgro’s model. In this role, you will be responsible for leading negotiations with selected partners to ensure the objectives are aligned between myAgro and our partnership organisation. Reporting to theDirector of Partnerships with significant input from the CEO, you will part of a team that is responsible for helping myAgro reach its ambitious goals worldwide
Partner negotiations: Lead negotiations with partners to agree on objectives, non-negotiables, funding, roles, responsibilities and commitments within the partnership
Partner agreement template:
Develop a partnership negotiation toolkit that (1) outlines each critical area for negotiation, (2) identifies myAgro’s preferred positions, negotiables and non-negotiables, and (3) includes partnership contract template(s), internal decision making authorities, and resources.
Implementation Objectives, Targets and Timeline:
Design a tool to monitor and track partnership progress with respective milestones and an approach for making revisions to the partnership agreement
Required Skills & Qualifications
* Proficiency in English
* Track record of developing successful MOUs or partnership agreements between two or more organisations for multi-year international development projects
* 5+ years of work experience in an international organisation working with multiple stakeholders and projects.
* Experience working with USAID/large NGOs preferred.
* Proven ability to work independently
* Passion for the mission, vision and values of myAgroClick Here to Apply