Account Management, Business Development, Marketing, Online Marketing, Sales
We are experts in customer acquisition, and our site FindKeep.Love is a growing sweepstakes platform that allows brands and consumer-facing companies to acquire more customers. We are a team of fast, sharp, high-performing executors, and we’re looking for like-minded individuals who love to build products and get things done.
This position presents an opportunity to work with our Account Performance team to secure long term clients. At FindKeep.Love we are on a mission to create the largest partnership marketing platform in the world. This position is perfect for a hungry self-starter, who wakes up motivated to crush goals and nurture client relationships.
As experts in customer acquisition, we offer various ad products and services for first time customers. Working with our Performance Account Managers, this role will help to ensure client performance and revenue on an ongoing basis during first-time client use cases and beyond. Candidate must be comfortable working in a startup environment where roles change, everyone on the team steps in for one another, etc.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee brand performance operations with a goal of strong business development outcomes and increased revenue.
- Constant iteration on process and operational flows regarding all things related to brand performance, including trial and error testing to improve client performance and client outcomes.
- Oversee brand educational process and account management at large
- Conduct all communication to secure ongoing client sales for our ad products.
- Business development for all clients that are deep in our sales funnel.
- 3-5 years of experience in business development or business retention
- Strong Ability to sell, both new and innovative ideas as well as new advertising products
- Obsession with conversion funnels, both for our clients, and for FindKeep.Love
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Incredibly strong written and verbal skills
- Presentable and articulate on the phone (comfortable on video calls)
- Demonstration of critical thinking capabilities
- Strong knowledge of Excel, including data entry and list management (vlookup, Pivot Tables, etc.)
- Comfortable with email service providers and email marketing automation software
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Dependability to self-manage on day-to-day responsibilities and to motivate team members
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable in a fluid and fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to multitask effectively
- Very strong organizational skills
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
Company – FindKeep.Love
Website – https://www.findkeep.love/