Small public accounting firm in West Nashville is seeking an experienced Tax Preparer to join our team on a part-time basis for the upcoming tax season. Our firm provides accounting and tax services to small businesses and individuals in a completely virtual environment, with a strong emphasis on developing and maintaining valued client relationships.
Responsibilities will include the preparation and review of individual and entity income tax returns. This remote, part-time position will require 15 to 30 hours per week and is available from January to April 2021 with the potential for continued employment with our firm. Flexible work schedule is available. Work from home for our 100% virtual CPA firm!
- Minimum three (3) years experience with preparing individual and entity tax returns
- Prior experience with UltraTax software preferred
- Solid understanding of tax law and ability to apply tax rules to complex tax situations
- Professional home office environment for uninterrupted remote work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work well in a small team
- Proficiency with Excel and Adobe required and QuickBooks experience preferred
We are looking for an individual with a strong commitment to integrity and a positive and enthusiastic attitude to join our tax team.
Are you a reliable and self-motivated individual who can successfully collaborate with team members and loves providing high-quality services to clients? If so, we look forward to reviewing your application!
Please provide a Cover Letter, Resume, and Compensation Requirements to be considered for this position.
Company – JP Financial Solutions