SEO & SEM, Writing, Online Content
To be discussed
The Cheat Sheet is dedicated to providing audiences the information they want in an approachable, entertaining way. We want readers to save time and live more, so we closely follow, research, and write about topics to bring you the most up-to-date guides, reviews, lists, and advice.
The Cheat Sheet is looking for a freelance SEO Writer to join our team. The Cheat Sheet is known for its comprehensive analysis of premium lifestyle coverage, and you could be part of our team dedicated to creating this content!
As our Freelance SEO Writer you will:
* Work directly with the SEO Manager and Programming team to develop content designed for a variety of verticals and focused on organic traffic.
* Stay on top of and report on news and top trends in a variety of industries.
* Write articles based on assigned trending topics from SEO & Programming team.
* Write high-quality, SEO-driven articles for our growing verticals.
* Develop and produce content and media campaigns tailored to each vertical.
* Consistently deliver high-quality and professional articles.
* Work in a fast-paced, ever-changing, and demanding environment.
What makes The Cheat Sheet a great place to work?
* We are a recognized digital media leader with more than 14 million monthly readers. Our site has been ranked Forbes’s #1 Social Media Influencer on Wall Street and a Google Editors’ Picks partner.
* We are a tightly knit team passionate about our product and we strive to be experts in our fields. We have a collaborative culture driven by mutual respect that fosters regular feedback and group discussion.
* We are an exciting, rapidly growing company and we want you to grow with us. At The Cheat Sheet, your career is what you make of it.
* Work from home, a coffee shop, or anywhere you choose. We have a distributed workforce, which means you can live wherever you want and work with brilliant colleagues from around the country.
What you will need to be successful in this role:
* A four-year college degree or equivalent work experience.
* A strong understanding of SEO best-practices and a background in SEO writing (preferably at content marketing agency).
* A background in and interest writing for a variety of topics, as well as a voice that you’re looking to hone.
* A strong grasp of proper grammar and punctuation (e.g., Strunk & White’s The Elements of Style). Knowledge of AP Style is a plus.
* The skill to recognize interesting news elements, come up with story ideas, and have these appeal to every kind of reader.
* Previous experience using WordPress is preferred, but not required.Click Here to Apply