To be discussed.
The Scheduling Coordinator role’s primary responsibility is to schedule and coordinate phone discussions for win loss, customer experience and market research programs for Primary Intelligence’s clients. Phone discussions are the foundation for every successfully completed program and are vital to the success of the delivery teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Review scheduling sample data set sent by clients to ensure it includes required details to complete scheduling service and other processes.
* Conduct analysis of sample data set to pull required information for scheduling service activities based on requirements set by client.
* Provide Program Consultants with regular updates on available sample size requesting additional data from client if required to meet contractual obligations.
* Send meeting confirmations and reminders to scheduled contacts through phone or email.
* Provide frequent updates to Program Consultants on confirmed interviews ensuring schedules are accurately managed and maintained.
* Change or update schedules as needed providing prompt and courteous updates.
* Provide accurate reporting of scheduling activities to Delivery Coordinator Manager.
* Assist with other program-specific needs as required by supervisors and managers.
Required Education and Experience
* 2-5 years’ general administrative experience.
* A high proficiency with Microsoft Office applications specifically high proficient with Excel formulas and applications (pivot tables, V and H LookUP).
* Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of audiences.
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize time.Click Here to Apply