Sales Training Coordinator
Pay: From TBD
Full Job Description
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Location/Division Specific Information
This position is Part time (20 hours per week) M-F varying days/times
How will you make an impact?
- Manages and coordinates sales training activities for the inside sales force, performs new hire onboarding for full time and temporary employees and serves as a subject matter expert
What will you do?
- Assist Head of Global Sales Training and Development in the implementation of the overall global sales training strategy
- Coordinate logistics for new hire on-boarding trainings
- Evaluate and determine job-training needs for new and existing sales reps. Continuously improve and update training programs for the inside sales team.
- Deliver or assist in delivery of trainings to new employees, transfers and those requiring re-training
- Assist in the maintenance of the Learning Management System. Monitor and update employee training records based on requirements and progress. Record registration and completion of learning activities.
- Coordinate logistics for all training program and development activities to ensure successful execution in a way that promotes achievement of KPI results.
- Ability to coordinate in a virtual and live environment (Virtual tools such as breakouts, whiteboarding, etc.)
- Act as key training contact and subject matter expert for outside vendors (Sandler, SKALED, etc.)
- Solicit input from employees, supervisors, and managers regarding training and initiate appropriate actions.
- Identify training needs and develop training programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
How will you get here?
- Associates degree. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Basic project management skills required.
- Knowledge of adult learning principles is a plus.
- Work collaboratively and comfortably in a fast-paced and dynamic global environment.
- Equivalent combinations of education, training, and relevant work experience may be considered.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to prioritize.
- Ability to plan and execute all phases of work with some management.
- Solid planning, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Self-Motivated, organized, professional, outgoing, and expressive individual
- Able to work well with others.
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Self-starter, ability to demonstrate discretion and independent judgment.
- Effective time management and prioritization skills.
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and react appropriately to changing priorities and impending deadlines.
Company – Thermo Fisher Scientific
Website: https://www.thermofisher.comClick Here to Apply