Administrative, Customer Service, Research, Sales
- Frontdesk Inc is hiring a Sales Support Specialist to join our team and help expand our portfolio.
- This is a part-time, administrative role with travel potential.
- The Sales Support Specialist will work closely with the Partner Success Manager team to monitor revenue performance through revenue tracking tools and identify where improvements are needed.
- The Sales Support Specialist must have high attention to detail, motivated to work from home and be comfortable using technology daily.
- A quiet work environment is ideal to make and receive calls throughout the day.
- A Sales Support Specialist should have great time management skills and be prepared to complete high-quality work by deadlines.
- Generate and analyze monthly data reports
- Identify and remain current on short term rental regulations across various markets
- Researching, tracking and applying for local Short Term Rental permits. This task is critical and requires self led online research. .
- Perform weekly, monthly and quarterly audits
- Assist with new buildout tasks, to include utility set up and short term rental compliance.
- Must be self-motivated and prepared to work remotely
- Proficient in computer software systems including G Suite, Adobe, MS Office and Excel
- Strong communication skills and works well with teams
- Excellent time management, organization skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize projects
- Ability to pay strong attention to detail and perform data entry duties
- Must be willing to work 20-30 hours a week
- Highly responsive on email, phone, text
- Administrative experience (1+ yrs)
- Must be able to make and receive phone calls, so an organized workspace is required. May be required to accept phone calls outside of business hours.
Company – Frontdesk
Website – https://www.stayfrontdesk.com/