Sales Support Coordinator
EF Educational Tours
As a Sales Account Support Coordinator within Educational Tours, you will play an integral role in supporting our sales teams. In this administrative position, you will be responsible for assisting our sales staff in the creation of sales tools and documents which will be used directly by our customers. This is a part-time, contract role from January-June of 2021.
Who You Are:
- You are a self-starter and fast learner
- You are deadline oriented, project based and are an expert multi-tasker
- Going above and beyond is the only way you do things
- You love driving projects through to completion
We’ll be counting on you to:
- Collaborate with sales team members to identify customer needs
- Utilize Microsoft Office Suite, Templafy and Brandworkz to create sales tools and documents to be used by our customers
- Effectively prioritize assignments based on time sensitive deadlines
- Excellent written communication skills
- Organizational ability to manage multiple assignments at once
- Strong attention to detail
About EF Education First:
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.
Company – EF Education First