With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge, we have a lot of store owners to support. Our mission to make repeat orders easier began five years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we’re at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 180 remote-first employees around the globe processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week.
The Sales Strategy & Operations Analyst will play a crucial role in supporting the rapid growth of our growth organization. The role is a hybrid of traditional jobs in strategic planning, sales operations, research, and analysis – requiring a mix of market analysis, sales optimization and business operational support. Projects will range from strategic to highly operational including evaluating worldwide go-to-market strategies, supporting the creation of the product growth strategy, regular review of key performance metrics and operational support to senior sales executives. This role requires interaction with large parts of the organization and provides high visibility to senior executives. The right candidate will have relentless curiosity, can deal with ambiguity, excels at extracting insights from data and converting ideas to action.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Take a strategic and analytical approach to business challenges and sales initiatives as they arise.
- Analyze sales data to identify trends and make strategic recommendations based on your findings to sales leadership to influence business decisions.
- Assist in developing and delivering presentations for senior executives.
- Lead ongoing analysis of business performance, deliver insights & recommendations.
- Assist in troubleshooting operational issues as they surface
- Be involved in any key conversations with internal or external stakeholders and then drive execution of any action items necessary.
- Conduct in-depth market research to identify any trends and create an evolving and comprehensive competitive analysis.
- Take ownership of ad hoc projects that will assist in strategy decisions or business planning.
What You’ll Bring
- 2 – 4 years of experience in a Sales Operations, Sales Strategy, or Management Consulting role.
- 2 – 4 years of experience within a SaaS organization
- Work experience in consulting, finance, or product management is a plus
- Self-starter and high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand.
- Exceptional problem solving skills: demonstrated ability to structure complex problems and develop solutions.
- Valuable work experience focused on quantitative analysis, Excel, and logical reasoning.
- Ability to work through ambiguity as we continue to grow and expand into new markets.
- Excellent and professional communication skills to be able to present your findings to senior leadership.
- Ability to work remote-first in a rapidly scaling organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, MBA is preferred
- Proficient in reading our documentation, specifically the ReCharge API docs
- Knowledge in Salesforce/Hubspot CRM, SQL a plus
- Experience or knowledge in Ecommerce industry
Company – ReCharge Payments