Job Category: Sales, Calls
Location: Work from anywhere (U.S.)
$12 per hour.
Our Sales Specialists are outgoing, persuasive, driven, punctual, and tech-savvy. They provide business-to-customer sales support for technology products such as computers and mobile devices. Our Specialists hold a very challenging role as not all customers they speak with call with intentions of purchasing a product, but they are still expected to close the sale. Specialists may receive calls from customers requesting directions to their local retail store and we expect that Specialists can confidently provide assistance and sell our client-s products over the phone so the customer doesn-t have to travel to their local retail store. The Sales Specialists are excited about people and technology and are required to meet strict sales goals for their calls, which are monitored and reviewed on a daily basis.
Duties and Tasks/Essential Functions:
- Field inbound calls, discuss product features and benefits, address questions and guide the customer to make their purchase while on the call
- Sell products to customers who call in with the intention of purchasing a product as well as to those customers who are call in seeking information
- Sales Specialists are expected to follow a strict call flow on every single call covering points such as; inquiring if the product will be used for business or personal use, asking for permission to access information about customer`s past purchases, offering to schedule a setup session with a Specialist, outlining the ability to pick up their purchase at a retail store, providing information about additional warranty for the product and financing options.
- Provide outstanding customer service on every call
- Make outbound callbacks to customers on warm leads in order to close the sale
- Upsell additional products and accessories based on customers- interests and needs
- Enter sales orders into appropriate systems and log customer interactions according to our client-s protocols
- Communicate appropriate expectations for the customer after the order has been placed, ensuring a satisfying purchase experience from beginning to end
- Research using available resources, including article database systems
- Show consistent engagement and willingness to improve performance based on feedback from leadership and support groups like Quality Assurance
- Complete ongoing education and training on products, features, and sales techniques
- Exemplary attendance and punctuality
Skill and Knowledge Qualifications:
- Passionate about sales and the opportunity to relate to customers, making them the primary focus of your actions, then tailoring your approach to each caller
- Proper phone etiquette, including using client verbiage and positive positioning
- Ability to speak and type clearly and accurately, using proper grammar
- Technical aptitude, including use of computers and mobile devices; able to quickly learn new systems and applications
- Ability to multitask between building rapport with the customer and navigating various systems
- Openness to constructive coaching and ability to implement performance objectives
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to adjust to constantly-changing technology, processes, and team structures.
- Maintain stable performance under pressure or opposition (such as time pressure, job ambiguity, escalated customer calls); handling stress in a manner that is acceptable to others and to the organization.
- Set high standards of performance for self, assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks
Conditions of Hire:
- High School Diploma
- 18 years or older
- Minimum 1-2 years sales experience
- Must provide phone and internet services and quiet work environment, as position is virtual
Each year, KellyConnect finds work for nearly 23,000 call center employees like you. We offer temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire roles, for both traditional office and home-based assignments. And through Kelly’s connections, from small- and mid-sized companies to over 97% of the Fortune 100we can open your job search to a new world of opportunities. You get a more flexible career, your way: choosing the positions you want, when and where you want to go, and always for competitive pay. Want more information? Visit kellyservices.com/contactcenter
How To ApplyClick Here To Apply