Pay: $75,000 a year
Full Job Description
Local Jacksonville State Farm Agency looking for our next great Sales Representative!
If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential!
Insurance Sales Representative Requirements:
- Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain).
- Life & Health license (must be able to obtain).
- Enthusiasm and belief about the role insurance and financial products play in people’s lives.
- Proven track record of trustworthiness, dependability and ethical behavior.
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and listening.
- Must be awesome at opening doors and getting appointments from a cold start.
Responsibilities Include, but not limited to:
Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
Insurance Sales Representative Benefits:
- Base Salary plus a very competitive commission program.
- Great bonus potential if you are a top performer
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience and growth potential
- Possible work from home opportunity*
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
potential work from home opportunity after training. Also based on experience and the ability to meet minimum agency standards.
Company – Wellington Hawkins State Farm Agency Inc
Website: https://www.statefarm.com/Click Here to Apply