Sales, Research, Marketing, Phone Handling
Have you ever wanted to run your own business and didn’t know where to start? As a Sales Partner, you will have the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of a start-up by building your own book of business! You will be responsible for executing everything from customer contact, research, marketing, pricing and account support, to closing the deal. While targeting organizations and businesses in your community, you will learn sales strategies and receive advice directly from a mentor who has done it before. The Sales Partner responsibilities will be vast and overwhelming at points, but will also be extremely profitable, educational and provide unparalleled experience not found elsewhere.
* Hours: No required hours. The harder you work, the more you make!
* Minimum Commitment Length: 2 semesters
* Pay: Very competitive commission based structure.
* Minimum year in school: Sophomore in college
* Substantial interest in sales and marketing
* Excellent work ethic, self driven, competitive in nature and extremely responsible
* Independent worker, with initiative and the ability to see and fix problems
* Outgoing personality with the ability to network with anyone
* Positive attitude and enthusiastic
* Confident in your ability to succeed
* Unlimited Earning Potential: The average Sales Partner profits $250 per order, equivalent to $50/hour, with the highest earners profiting over $20,000 per year.
* Create Your Own Schedule:There is no required time commitment, the average Sales Partner works 5-10 hours per week.
* Expand Your Network: Sales Partners develop relationships, negotiate and close deals with the top leaders in their community.
* Bulk Up Your Resume: Through hands-on experiences, develop real world business skills, including: negotiation, sales, marketing and finance.
* Dedicated Business Mentor: Access to an experienced mentor will provide advice, assist with problems and push you to work your best.