Ovation Travel Group is an independently owned, $1.1 billion travel company with experienced travel professionals in more than 30 locations throughout the United States, and operating in 100+ countries globally. With over 600 employees, Ovation provides business travel services, bespoke luxury travel experiences and meeting and special events planning for over 700 professional organizations and over 200,000 travelers. For over 30 years, Ovation has provided seamless, cost-effective travel solutions to individual travelers and professional organizations in such industries as finance, law, technology, biotech, advertising, entertainment, consulting and other professional services firms.
We are looking for an individual to join our New York sales team, here at Ovation Travel. The primary responsibility of this role will be to create new B2B sales opportunities for our Sales Team, by identifying key decision makers at prospective clients. The goal will be to provide our Sales Directors with the correct and qualified decision maker contacts through extensive research, prospect qualifying, and database management.
This is wonderful opportunity for someone who would like to work part time on a flexible schedule; there is also a possibility for this role to be full-time. Our ideal candidate is based in New York, and able to work in our office in Manhattan, though there is flexibility for this work to be done remotely, as a work from home position.
* Research, identify and efficiently qualify new prospects to create viable leads for the Sales Team to build their pipeline
* Use tools like LinkedIn, Google, Insideview, websites, tradeshow lists, etc. to identify the right decision makers for existing prospect companies, as well as validating correct email addresses and contact information
* Keeping our customer relationship management database (Salesforce), up to date and cleansed with the correct decision makers and their contact information
* Route leads to the appropriate Sales Director and provide background on research
* Experience with Salesforce (or similar CRM) strongly preferred
* Experience with LinkedIn and LinkedIn Sales Navigator strongly preferred
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
* Extremely well organized, detail oriented, and process-driven
* Enthusiasm, timeliness, professionalism, and desire to learn
* Must be highly motivated, determined and goal-oriented