Sales, Marketing, Advertisement
- Unity Technologies is looking for a contractor to join the sales enablement team, which partners with the advertising sales team via pre-sales and post-sales support.
- The sales enablement team helps our brand sales team grow global brand advertising across consumer industries (entertainment, automotive, etc.), with a mixture of mobile video and custom interactive ad units.
- We are looking for a detail-oriented, organized, and highly motivated individual.
- You will be partnering with the rest of the sales enablement team to field RFPs by joining creative brainstorms, pulling necessary 1st party and 3rd party data, and building out proposal decks and media plans.
- The contractor will work closely with business intelligence, ad operations, and legal teams to support the Brand Sales team and the needs of the brand advertisers.
- Develop a strong understanding of Unity Monetization products
- Build app lists and targeting recommendations using a combination of internal and external resources
- Facilitate data requests from international partners in APAC and LATAM
- Build media plans and proposals based on sales enablement strategies
- Brainstorm creative executions that meet RFP goals, and align with Unity product offerings
- Review insertion orders and liaise with legal to provide feedback to the sales team and client
- Assist with ongoing sales enablement projects as needed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in a media planning or sales support role
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time independently while paying strict attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in video games and/or emerging media formats
- Experience with Airtable
Who We Are
- Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world.
- Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
- The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms.
- Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Company – Unity Technologies
Website – https://unity.com/Click Here to Apply