Mindojo, developing intelligent educational technology and operating on behalf of Bloomberg LP and The Economist, is looking for a talented Sales Consultant in the US.
The courses we’ve launched, preparing candidates for the CFA, GMAT and GRE exams, have quickly become popular and the most powerful online prep options in the market, with astonishing student outcomes of both exam results and time savings.
As our user base continues to grow, we are expanding our sales support and customer happiness team with remote staff across different time zones.
Your job will be to respond to a wide range of inbound user messages, mostly via email and intercom.io, but with the occasional audio/skype call. Your primary aim will be to aid prospective customers to purchase one of our products. You will also help users, both pre- and post-purchase, with general customer support issues.
Once you prove your ability to deliver strong B2C results, you will have the opportunity to pursue B2B leads, such as batch sales to corporate customers.
You’ll need to master every detail of what makes our products amazing and the various difficulties and doubts users may encounter.
When encountering issues that you are unable to resolve yourself, you’ll work directly with the relevant staff while keep the user informed on the status through resolution.
We’d like to hear from a candidate who has:
* At least 3 years experience in online sales support/consulting.
* Very strong reading comprehension and attention to detail.
* The ability to identify subtle elements of a user’s message that can shed completely different light on how that user should be handled.
* Passion for delivering customer happiness and for efficient problem-solving
* Positive attitude and strong sense of customer empathy
* Ability to multi-task and successfully handle a fast-paced, complex environment
* Strong common sense and good judgment, particularly regarding when to escalate situations to your manager/colleagues.
* Perfect written and verbal English.
* Experience with intercom.io
* Experience with CRM systems
* Strong computer proficiency and experience with G-suite tools (Google Spreadsheets, Docs, etc)
What you will be doing:
* Skillfully guide customers through purchase and retention decisions, based on sensitive reading of each individual’s situation.
* Provide our customers with an extraordinary support experience.
* Serve as first point of contact for all support communications primarily via live chat (Intercom), and email to answer questions, provide assistance, troubleshoot issues, and route product feedback appropriately. Infrequently, audio calls may be needed.
* Escalate customer issues when appropriate and ensure timely follow-up and satisfactory resolution.
* Provide feedback to management team regarding customer concerns
What we offer:
* Fair base compensation, plus significant bonuses based on sales/retentions and customer satisfaction metrics.
* Energetic, knowledgeable, and friendly team of colleagues.
* Flexible work schedule and ability to work from home/anywhere.