Do you have a passion for helping people and experience with sales support, billing and licensing processes? Join Emsisoft and help supporting technologies that protect millions of users daily from malware and other threats lurking on the internet.
At Emsisoft, we understand that the key to success lies in hiring smart, passionate people. Our success also relies on providing best-in-class customer support that gives our customers immediate solutions to their problems.
Do you have what it takes?
To make sure you have a clear picture of the type of candidate we are looking for, here are a couple of questions to guide you. If these make you giddy in anticipation and you believe you can answer them all with an honest “yes”, then this job may be exactly what you are looking for.
- Do you have experience with billing processes and Saas companies?
- Is dealing with license periods, multi seat licenses and partner discounts something you feel absolutely confident with?
- Are you the kind of person that enjoys dealing with people who are less skilled in IT matters than you?
- Do you embrace the new challenges that customers may throw at you? Are you a keen learner and problem solver by heart?
- Do you enjoy working from home in small teams with an incredibly diverse and multicultural background?
What you will be doing together with us:
- Help our customers with billing and licensing issues, via email, live chat and phone.
- Assist our partners with quick and effective solutions to their problems.
- Be the link between our customers, our sales and product teams to share user feedback.
- Remote work on a flexible schedule: The only requirements are a stable internet connection and being roughly available during Central North American working hours.
Our requirements are as lean and simple as our products. We are looking for long-term customer support people with the following qualifications:
- 3+ years experience in consumer, SMB and partner sales support, ideally in software or SaaS industry.
- A solid understanding of how software/SaaS distribution generally works.
- Native English speaker (American or British). Bonus if you speak German or French too.
- Have the ability to work remotely and communicate efficiently. Bonus if you’re open to (limited) work on weekends too.
- Have a positive attitude with people.
- Always a willingness to go the extra mile to please and delight users.
- Excellent writer and communicator.
- You are an independent team member that is not tied to any agency or outsourcing company. Applications from agencies and outsourcing companies even on behalf of independent developers will be ignored.
What we offer
- Great work life balance that comes with remote working. No traveling required.
- Long term, 40h/week full-time career opportunity, working in an interesting field as part of a growing multi-cultural company.
- Semi-flexible work hours providing the short daily meetings are covered.
- Your job will be completely location independent, assuming you have access to a reasonably fast and stable Internet connection.
- Opportunity to grow and make a difference in a widely respected antivirus company.
- Competitive salary.
Company – Emsisoft