Full Job Description
A COVID Safety Technician (CST) with CTEH Government Services, LLC (a division of CTEH, LLC) participates as a member of the Disaster Recovery group working on site to support Health & Safety Supervisors and Managers on film and broadcast production projects domestically and abroad. Primarily focused on supporting Risk Management activities related to COVID-19, the CST assists in ensuring pandemic-related standards are impeccably maintained to meet the highest levels required under CDC and other federal, state, and local guidelines. This position requires remote, on-site work on productions varying in scope, budget, duration and headcount and will require deployments from 3 – 6 months, as well as extensive overtime. All travel, transportation, and lodging will be provided, in addition to per-Diem to cover meals and incidentals (per GSA guidelines). This position may involve extended shifts up to 12 hours and may include day or night shifts/rotations.
This position is considered temporary/part-time, and as such, there are no associated benefits.
- Provide on-location support to supervisors and managers to control pandemic related risk management processes to mitigate health and safety hazards to production workers, cast, staff, and all related support personnel, the general public, and the environment;
- Assist in the management of risk assessment and mitigation activities
- Provide necessary support to site-specific team members including, managers, technicians, contact tracers, medical specialists, etc.
- Support other service areas as necessary;
- Demonstrate a professional attitude toward clients, customers and co-workers which reflects favorably upon the company;
- Remain ready and available for extended travel; and,
- Perform such other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent (required)
- Some college preferred
- Prior experience in environmental health and safety, public health, logistics, construction, project management preferred
- Strong computer skills in a Windows-based platform (required)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in the English language
- Current, valid, unrestricted driver’s license – required
- Current passport – required
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequent, unscheduled travel for extended periods of time
- Ability to work shifts of up to 24 hours in duration (rarely)
- Sitting, standing, and walking
- Lifting to 25 pounds several times a day
- Overhead lifting of over 20 pounds
- Bending, stooping, climbing ladders and crawling
- Ability to read effectively from a computer screen, sampling device and/or a paper copy
- Ability to handle a large volume of work and perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Long hours involving overtime and weekends as necessary
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Works in an office
- May work outdoors
- Frequent, extended travel
Center For Toxicology and Environmental Health LLC
Company – Center For Toxicology and Environmental Health LLC
Website: https://www.cteh.com/Click Here to Apply