To be discussed.
The Retail Store Sales Associate is a representative of our company to the public and is therefore expected to handle all customer contacts in a friendly, courteous and professional manner. The associate is responsible for driving revenue by providing our customers with outstanding customer service, helpful product knowledge, building individual customer relationships and presenting a clean, safe and well- maintained store environment.
1. Consistently demonstrates superior customer satisfaction by combining sales, product and other skills training to meet or exceed customer expectations.
2. Completes and utilizes the following programs: Blick Sales Training, Preferred Customer Program and Special Orders.
3. Energetic and positive attitude with all customer interactions.
4. Ensure compliance to all Loss Prevention measures and company Policies & Procedures.
5. Processes transactions in an efficient, timely and accurate manner.
6 .Assists in coordination of merchandise set-ups, has knowledge of visual standards and techniques and has the ability to implement and maintain the store as set forth by store management.
7. Follows directions, showing an ability to prioritize and meet deadlines as assigned with minimal supervision.
8. Understands the procedures required for reporting to management low stock levels, inventory discrepancies and customer product requests as identified.
9. All other assigned duties from the Store Manager and/or any member of the Blick Retail Managemen Team.
1. High School Graduate or equivalent. College preferred, but not required.
2. Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
3. Excellent communication skills.
4 Available to work day/evening shifts, weekends, and holidays as needed.
5. Prolonged walking, standing and climbing ladders.
6. Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs.Click Here to Apply