At Happen to Your Career we are a small, rapidly growing, company that believes in doing work you love and doing work in your strengths.
We value potential over experience and give high preference to those are already familiar with our brand and how we help people live the life they want to!
In this contract project position you will be working closely with myself, our Content Team, our Partnerships team, and our Director of Career Change Bootcamp for all of our products and brands (Happen to Your Career, Career Change Bootcamp, Family Passport, etc).
KEY RESULTS AREAS (THIS IS HOW YOU KNOW IF YOU’RE DOING A STELLAR JOB):
- Getting results for our clients and students and making sure that they have resumes, LinkedIn profiles, and other personal branding and marketing materials that allow them to get noticed and get meetings or interviews.
- You’re continually improving personal marketing and branding material and everything that you touch. (LinkedIn profiles resumes, cover letters, portfolios and other innovative marketing materials).
- Removing anything that is extra that gets in the way of the above! Helping us prioritize how to use our resources. Helping us eliminate what isn’t working and focus our time on what does.
- We are making changes because of data that has been produced by you.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Review and rework content: Working with our Career Change Bootcamp Coaches to provide resume reviews for students. Complete writes, rewrites, and refreshes for resumes, LinkedIn profiles, personal branding websites, and cover letters.
- Be our expert: You will be our go to expert for any type of referrals, one off services, etc.
- Content appearances and creation: Participate in webinars and other resources, do podcast appearances because you are our go to expert for personal marketing and branding and resumes.
- Get innovative results: You must be able to get people really innovative results and adapt peoples experiences to creative, outside the box, innovative resumes and branding materials.
- Optimize all content to meet our goals: Create all our content for the purpose to educate, give hope, empower people to share, allow for people to option/continue to engage and above all be genuinely helpful, personal and stand out.
- Ideation and development: Work with CEO other content team members to give voice to our self-development concepts, frameworks, and tools in podcasts, blog posts, videos, live workshops, webinars, and online courses.
- Write and edit: Work within brand voice to create, update, and refine blog posts, guest posts on other sites, teaching notes, course video scripts, slide decks, workbooks, bonuses, and ancillary materials as needed. GOAL: Making sure that what we put into the world is “Anti-Vanilla” and different material, and fits our values below.
- Research: Research and expand knowledge base for guides, workshops and courses.
- Coordination: Participate in weekly meetings with CCO and other content creators on team projects.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
- It floats your boat when you think about creating world class really, really helpful marketing and personal branding materials: We want to push the boundaries of creating incredible, value driven, highly personalized, highly emotional content for our audience. It’s okay if you’re drooling a bit right now.
- You can execute much quicker than the average person: You’re used to running laps around the average person in corporate America.
- You can’t help making things better: Continuous improvement is a stupid term because it’s just a way of life for you.
- Loves writing, creating and marketing: In fact you’ve probably talked to someone about one of these in the last 24 hours… You can’t help it, it’s cool! Let your Nerd Flag fly!
- Knows what the back-end of a WordPress site looks like: When I say trade out the images on the About page or replace the Payment links on the sales page it doesn’t faze you, you either already know what it is or you are confident you can figure it out.
- Understands writing to get people to take action: You have a proven ability to get people to take action through written material. You enjoy the challenge of helping people move to action with words and visuals. (We will look for examples of this).
- You probably have a blog or a website or even a business of your own (or all of the above).
- You immensely enjoy the challenge of helping create compelling personal marketing and branding materials.
- You find solutions: You can’t help it, when something goes wrong you have a “I will figure this out and make it happen” mentality about you!
This is a 100% remote work contract project position. It starts with a small project contract and depending on how you do will grow from there!
It’s paid both on retainer for services and results generated for Happen to Your Career.
Company – Happen To Your Career – HTYC
Website – https://www.happentoyourcareer.com/