To be discussed.
Do you love writing and using your writing to help others? Do you long for a work environment where you can TRULY balance work and life while working with a fun, collaborative team on a mission to help people rediscover joy at work? Our team is looking for a part-time resume writer to help manage this critical arm of our client services division.
In this role you will. . .
Create professional master resumes, custom resumes, and cover letters for people from all walks of life.
Use precise formatting, copywriting, and editing skills to create professional resumes.
Turn clients’ stories into accomplishments that stand out and get recognized.
Use job descriptions and industry information to create targeted resumes in industries ranging from tech to legal, healthcare, education, consulting, engineering, and more.
Craft branded, keyword-rich, and searchable LinkedIn profiles that integrate the client’s voice and unique value.
Receive coaching and training on the recruiting/hiring perspective on resumes to perfect your craft.
Provide resume training, critiques, and guidance to clients as you grow in your expertise.
Our ideal candidate will. . .
* Have a love for the written word with experience writing/editing professional documents.
* Have a keen eye for detail. Grammatical errors and typos don’t fly when our clients rely on us to create their resumes and personal brand.
* Have strong listening and interviewing skills.
* Be extremely deadline-driven to meet clients’ timelines.
* Pick things up quickly and have an interest in researching and learning different industries and professions.
* Be friendly, caring, personable and conscientious– we care deeply for our clients and expect you to too.
* Desire part-time work – if you are seeking full-time this isn’t the role for you.
* Live in comfortable commuting distance to Boulder.
* Have the ability to work from home (home office, quiet environment when working).
* CPRW, NCRW, or similar certification is great, but not required.
* HR and recruiting experience is a “plus” but not required.
A little more about the job. . .
This is a part-time, 1099 position. Hourly rate TBD.
Hours can vary each week depending on volume, anywhere from 5-15 hours or more as we continue to grow.
We are a small team that checks our egos at the door. Our focus is on supporting one another and supporting our clients and candidates. We each wear multiple hats so there’s always room to learn new things and grow in new directions. So… you must be a team player!Click Here to Apply