HR & Recruiting, Writing
Randstad RiseSmart is hiring Resume Writers to join our Operations team.
This is a part-time, remote role with flexible part-time hours (Virtual / Remote, Part-Time, Freelance).
Location is open as this is a remote position. With your application, please let us know how many hours you are available per week and specifically what schedule you can commit to during PST business hours, as there may be some US-based client interaction required. This project will begin on an hourly basis. Please also include a sample resume if you do not already have work samples included on your profile.
About the Job
As a Resume Writer, you will focus on enabling impacted employees to find fulfilling work as fast as possible. This role is a vital component to achieving our industry-leading results.
What You Will Do
- Write and format professional resumes from scratch, using participant-provided data
- Support professionals in various phases of their careers with targeted resumes
- Directly interact with clients as needed by phone and/or email
- Craft compelling content for job seekers in industries such as tech, manufacturing, science, healthcare, education, entertainment, commerce and more!
Skills You Will Need
- 3+ years of experience as a professional resume writer
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Solid understanding of how to develop content that is relevant to various industries as well as how to develop content that is appropriate for entry level, technical, professional, and executive roles
- Certification from one of the major career organizations (NRWA, PARW/CC, CDI, etc.) preferred
- Technical writing skills and expertise in writing for technical roles preferred
- Excellent customer service
- Expertise in formatting/designing with Microsoft Word
About Randstad RiseSmart
At Randstad RiseSmart, our vision is to shape the world of work. We are a leading talent mobility provider and part of Randstad N.V., a 23.8 billion global provider of flexible work and human resources services that helps more than two million candidates find meaningful work every year. Our outplacement, career development, redeployment and contemporary Tech & Touch solutions strengthen employer brands, improve retention and re-engage talent. Every day we enable impacted employees to find fulfilling work, and we give our Fortune 1000 customers the peace of mind that comes from knowing that they are working with a compassionate, contemporary, outcome-driven team. Our innovative technology has helped us grow to become the nation’s fastest growing outplacement provider. Our expert coaching and professional branding teams have successful track records of empowering careers. And, ultimately our results speak for themselves: we have received enormous industry recognition, including Gartner’s Most Innovative Company, the Nation’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, Fortune’s 100 Best Companies for Women, and Deloitte Fast 500 recognized as one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies. To learn more, visit www.randstadrisesmart.com.
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent work environment with an award-winning culture, Best Places to Work, Great Rated, Fortune’s 100 Best Companies for Women, and check out our Glassdoor Rating of 4.0!
- Opportunity to grow and contribute to Randstad RiseSmart’s continued success in a highly visible role
Randstad RiseSmart is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Company – Randstad RiseSmart
Website – https://www.risesmart.com/