HR & Recruiting, Consulting
At Flockjay, we are here to empower upward mobility through education and access. Our goal is to create pathways to future-proof careers for people from non-traditional and underrepresented backgrounds. We have an experienced team from companies like Airbnb, Intercom, Dropbox, and Teach for America, and have raised capital from the best investors in the industry, including Y Combinator, Serena Williams, and Lightspeed Ventures.
Tomorrow’s companies will be defined by how they invest in people. Our team is small and growing – join us and make a meaningful impact. Let’s build a generational company together.
Who You Are:
Are you here to celebrate, champion, and empower upwards mobility for people from non-traditional and underrepresented backgrounds? Are you a driven and self-motivated professional excited by challenging traditional models of education, creating more pathways into tech, and helping top sales reps-in-training land their first sales role? If you answered with a spirited “Yes!” to all the above, we’d love to have you join our flock!
As a Flockjay Resume Coach, you’ll use your career development/sales recruiting expertise to ensure our graduating tech fellows are able to best represent themselves and their newly developed sales skills to our hiring partners.
What You’ll Do
- Become an expert in Flockjay resume expectations and standards
- Work with 1:1 with Tech Fellows to understand their strengths and help them convey those strengths through the resume writing process
- Leverage the Resume curriculum to ensure that Tech Fellow time is spent productively
- Be responsible for up to 20 resumes at one time, ensuring Tech Fellows hit their resume deadlines
What You’ll Bring
- 3+ years in a career development position or specifically in sales recruiting
- A record of hitting deadlines
- An attention to detail
- The desire to work with others and help them meet their fullest potential
Company – Flockjay
Website – https://flockjay.com/