Pay: $13 an hour
Full Job Description
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Start Your Career Opportunity of a Lifetime at Vail Resorts: As an At Home Travel Consultant, you will book Lift Tickets for the guests of Vail Resorts’ renowned mountain resorts via inbound calls from the comfort of your home. This is an ideal opportunity for the self-motivated and enthusiastic individual who wants a career at the largest mountain destination company in the travel and hospitality industry.
Get Non-Traditional Perks, Benefits and Flexibility:
- Work from the comfort of your own home. No commute and more flexibility.
- Inbound calls only – no cold calling.
- Receive a complimentary season ski pass for you and dependent family members to ski or snowboard at all of Vail Resorts’ owned and operated resorts.
- Receive discounts on lodging, retail, food and beverage and transportation at select resorts.
- This is a Seasonal position with an hourly base pay of $13.00 per hour, PLUS potential bonus and incentives dependent on performance.
Develop Your Career Path: To assure At Home Travel Consultants are well versed and knowledgeable of Vail Resorts’ different resorts and experiences, team members will have the opportunity to participate in job-specific training that includes virtual and onsite property and activitytours.
- Demonstrate Vail Resorts Core Values: Serve Others, Do Right, Drive Value, Do Good, Be Safe and Have Fun.
- A passion for skiing/snowboarding or familiarity with Vail Resorts’ mountain resorts.
- Minimum 6 months of customer service experience.
- Must live within 2 hours of one of the following locations:
- Park City, UT
- Crested Butte, CO
- Broomfield, CO
- Summit/Eagle County, CO
- Heavenly Resort, CA
- High school diploma or equivalent degree.
- Excellent communication and active listening skills, including the ability to speak, read and write fluently in English in order to establish and maintain relationships with clients.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Computer proficiency, including ability to easily and efficiently navigate and toggle between multiple screens,talk and type simultaneously.
- Basic computer issue troubleshooting ability.
- Ability to speak additional languages (Spanish); additional language skill compensation provided for written and verbal proficiency.
- Vacation planning experience a plus.
- Experience working on a base pay plus bonus and incentive compensation structure.
- Prior experience working from home.
- Past online/virtual training experience, including the completion of self-paced modules and/or virtual classroom courses.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree.
Technical Job Requirements:
Vail Resorts is pleased to providesome of the technical hardware equipment required to perform this role includingvirtual desktop terminal, keyboard and mouse, second monitor, telephone and headset, and networking cable.
Final Candidates must provide the following *prior to start date*:
- Dedicated phone landline (cellular phones, or VoIP phones are not permitted)
- High-speed wired internet connection (wireless & satellite internet are not permitted)
- Home office free from background noise and distractions
This work-at-home position requires that the candidate be available to work40 hours per week. Overtime may be requiredduring peak business periods such as the month of January.Hours will includeweekend hours, evening hours and holidays.
Opportunities Available Include:
- Seasonal, 4-6 month position.
- Eight-hour shifts.
- Position starts Mid-January (01/2021)
- Initial training: 3 weeks
- Remote Training
- 3 weeks of remote training
- 8:30 pm – 5:00pm | Monday – Friday
- Equipment checkout & setup Thursday prior to Training
- Remote Training
After the initial multi-week training period, ongoing training will be continue to be held in a virtual learning environment and completed from your home office. Ongoing coaching will be provided to further develop proficiencies in critical competencies necessary for ongoing success.
Join a team of brave, ambitious and passionate people. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com.
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 274852Vail Resorts
Company – Park City Mountain
Website: https://www.parkcitymountain.com/Click Here to Apply